Have you exhausted all your stay at home fun? Here are some more things to consider doing!
1. Read a book by a local author: Explore a whole new world without leaving home. All you need to If you're looking for a break from the week, why not pick up "The Memory Visit"? Explore a world from the mind of Concord author and Carondelet High School teacher Jenny Lambert!
2. Pizza with some help: Sure, you can get take out, but making pizza is half the fun of eating it! If you want to try playing with pizza dough and sauce without the stress of making the perfect dough yourself, Skipolini's sells it! Pick up a ball of dough and get saucy!
3. Decorate cookies for Easter: Sure, you can decorate eggs at home, but a cookie can be even tastier. Pick up some of Alpine’s cookies and decorating kits and make a masterpiece that can taste as good as it looks.
4. Teddy bear walk: Make walking around the neighborhood fun for everyone and participate in a world wide trend inspired by Michael Rosen's book "We're Going on a Bear Hunt". Put bears in the front window of your home so children can walk their neighborhoods looking for them!
5. Spa day at home: Pamper yourself with a facial! You can even use things you have at home! Maybe a banana honey face mask or a coffee ground scrub? Who said the kitchen is only for cooking?