Concord is lucky enough to be the middle ground of Contra Costa County.
The public transportation system is fast, easy and efficient and readily available for everyone to use. Concord has two Bart Stations, the county connection bus line, Uber and Lyft. Bart is easily accessible to major cities like San Francisco and Oakland.
The North Concord Bart Station:
3700 Port Chicago Hwy Concord, CA 94520
The North Concord Bart Station serves the Antioch line and the San Francisco International Airport line
Concord Bart Station:
1451 Oakland Avenue Concord, CA 94520
The Concord Bart Station serves the Antioch Line and the San Francisco International Airport line
The County Connection Bus Line
County Connection operates a fleet of 121 fully accessible transit buses and 63 paratransit vehicles. Service is provided from approximately 6 AM to 9 PM on weekdays, and from approximately 9 AM to 7 PM on weekends.
County Connection operates a network of local, commuter express, and student bus routes throughout Central Contra Costa County. Most routes go to one of the seven BART stations located in the service area. In addition, bus service connects riders to the Amtrak station in Martinez, and the ACE train station in Pleasanton. County Connection coordinates with neighboring transit operators to facilitate transfers and ease of fare payment through the East Bay Value Pass.
Local, Express, Weekend and School Routes can be recognized by their number:
- Routes 1 – 36: Local routes
- 90 Series: Commuter/ Express routes
- 300 Series: Weekend routes – same schedule Saturday and Sunday
- 600 Series: Student routes – school days only
Customer Service telephone operations are from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday – Friday and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Customer Service can be reached at (925) 676-7500.
For more information on how to purchase a bus pass click here
For Maps and Schedules Click here
Tesla and Ev Charging Stations
With electric cars becoming more popular, Concord is making an effort to support these vehicles by having over 10 charging stations in the city. With that, they are continuing to find new places to out these charging stations and becoming a Green City.
- Car charging: 2300 Clayton RdConcord, CA 94520
- Todos Santos Plaza: 2051 Salvio StConcord, CA 94520
- Car charging: 1575 Grant StreetConcord, CA 94520
- John Muir Health 2540 East StConcord, CA 94520
- John Muir Health: 5003 Commercial circleConcord, CA 94520
- Autocon Nissan of Concord: 1290 Concord AveConcord, CA 94520
- Concord Hilton: 1970 Diamond Blvd.Concord, CA 94520
- Concord Kia: 2199 Meridian Park BlvdConcord, CA 94520
- McDonald’s: 1691 Monument BlvdConcord, CA 94520
- McDonald’s: 4550 Clayton RoadConcord, CA 94521
- The Veranda Shopping Center: 2001 Diamond Blvd Concord, CA