LOCATED BETWEEN SAN FRANCISCO AND SACRAMENTO, CONCORD IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE FROM ANY DIRECTION. WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO ARRIVE BY PLANE, TRAIN OR AUTOMOBILE, HERE’S WHY IT’S THE PERFECT PLACE TO BEGIN YOUR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE:
- Surrounded by four major airports: Oakland International, San Francisco International, San Jose International, and Sacramento International.
- Buchanan Field Airport in Concord offers hop-on, twice-daily flight service to and from Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, via JSX.
- Amtrak's California routes all stop in Martinez, just north of Concord.
- Directly accessible via BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) through the Pittsburg/Bay Point/Antioch lines.
- Just 29-miles east of San Francisco, with the Napa Valley and Sonoma wine country to the north and Mount Diablo State Park to the east, Concord is the ideal, central location for visitors to enjoy all that the entire Bay Area has to offer.
DISTANCES TO CONCORD FROM OTHER NEARBY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA DESTINATIONS INCLUDE:
- Oakland: 21 mi. / 34 km
- San Francisco: 29 mi. / 47 km
- Napa Valley: 32 mi. / 51 km
- Sonoma: 43 mi. / 68 km
- Livermore Valley: 21 mi. / 34 km
- San Jose: 56 mi. / 90 km
- Sacramento: 67 mi. / 108 km
APPROXIMATE TRAVEL TIME & COST:
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) - $10-$13, about an hour trip
Ride Sharing – Lyft / Uber -$40-$60, approximately 35 minute trip
Taxi - $90-$10, approximately 35-minute trip
Drive - $3-$5, approximately 35-minute trip
FROM SAN FRANCISCO
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) - $4-$7, approximately-45 minutes
Ride Sharing/ Lyft / Uber - $40-$60, approximately 35-minute trip
Taxi - $90-$120, approximately 35-minute trip
Drive -$3-$5, approximately 35-minute trip
FROM SAN JOSE
Ride Sharing / Lyft / Uber - $70-$100, approximately 1 hour
Taxi -$145-$160, approximately 1 hour
Drive - $5-$8, approximately 1 hour
Ride Sharing / Lyft / Uber - $85-$125, approximately 1.5 hour
Taxi -$160-$175, approximately 1.5 hour
Drive - $8-$10, approximately 1.5 hour