Unique moments call for spectacular settings. The climate, natural beauty, location, and amenities make Concord the place to be for your next meeting.
Just 29 miles east of San Francisco, overlooking the East Bay is a true Northern California original—Concord. It’s not hard to convince people to attend meetings in Concord. With a mild Mediterranean climate, majestic views from the summit of Mt. Diablo, a vibrant year-round music scene and a genuine sense of community, Concord is a place that offers meeting and event planners a plethora of exciting possibilities.
Making an Event Planner’s Life Easy
With over 75,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, and 1,300 guest rooms, Concord is constantly surprising event planners with their ability to accommodate events with unique and flexible options. What’s even more surprising is how easy it is to get here. Concord is remarkably accessible with three international airports and a robust transit system making it easy to get to and from here. Put it all together and Concord is a perfect location for event and meeting planners.
At the end of the day, after all the meetings are done—the adventure is just beginning in Concord. From the hiking the scenic mountain trails of Mt. Diablo to jamming to our vibrant live music scene, Concord is packed with exciting events, adventures and recreational activities just waiting to be discovered. Your attendees can sample more than 20 different ethnic cuisines, featured in more than 300 restaurants and bars, and chase that down with the wares from our burgeoning craft beer community.
A Team Dedicated to Your Success
The team at Visit Concord understands that your success is determined by the experience your guests have. As such, they work diligently with you to make sure every aspect of the experience meets your standards. We’re sure that after one event, you and your guests will look forward to a return trip.
- 9 hotels with 1,300 guest rooms
- More than 75,000 sq. ft. of combined meeting space
- 29 miles to San Francisco, 21 miles to Oakland and 56 miles to San Jose
- Near 3 international airports and convenient access to San Francisco (SFO), Oakland (OAK) and San Jose (SJC)
- Private jet services (plus JetSuiteX) from Buchanan Field Concord Airport
- More than 300 restaurants and bars, and cuisine from 24 different countries
- 12,500 seats at Live Nation Concord Pavilion
- More than 100 recreational activities
- Near 3 Premier wine regions: Napa, Sonoma and Livermore