Residents of Concord share a mindset of living an active and healthy lifestyle and that is why the city offers so many different activities that are available to the public. Why not try a new activity this week? Here are some suggestions from our team:
- Go for a thrill-seeking outdoor adventure and see the area from a new perspective!
- Learn to top rope or boulder at the Diablo Rock Gym or, take your talents outside and take on the bouldering and rope climbing routes on Mt. Diablo
- Play Bocce Ball at Newhall Community Park or John F. Baldwin Park
- Take your family out for a game of Pickleball or tennis at Willow Pass Community Park
- Show off your skating skills at the Concord Skate Park
- Play a round of disc golf at Hillcrest Community Park
- Hit the batting cages at The Fieldhouse
- The California Delta is a short drive from Concord and is available for boating, waterskiing, windsurfing, fishing and more
- Go fishing in Suisun Bay
- Paradise Skate Roller Rink offers roller skating indoors and is located about 20 minutes away in Antioch
- Diablo Creek Golf Course and Buchanan Fields Golf Course are two local spaces to play nine or 18-hole games with your friends and family
- Liberty Gymnastics Training Center provides a space for families and teams to play and work out in Concord
- If you are looking for a place to train in Martial Arts, CCB Martial Arts is open to participants of all ages
If you want to plan a private or corporate event, the City of Concord has lots of additional information and resources to reserve a space and make your event a success.