Strategies for Finding Balance in 2020 & Beyond
This event has expired and is here for your reference.
Now, more than ever, we’re experiencing heightened levels of stress and anxiety. Short-term coping mechanisms are great, but different, more practical strategies are essential to the overall health and wellbeing of ourselves, our family, our friends, and colleagues. We usually know what we need to do to take care of ourselves, but often don’t act on it. This session will provide context around what we’re feeling, collectively and individually, while offering mental health tips, resources, and ways to achieve balance.
- Learn how the events of 2020 are affecting us
- Discover how to recognize and interpret reactions (physically/emotionally)
- Gain practical techniques to relieve stress and anxiety
- Be able to identify when it’s time to consider professional help
- Understand what type of therapy is offered now (i.e. telehealth)