Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, The Thrill Capitol of Northern California, in partnership with Lava Productions and The Northern California Renaissance Faire, is excited to bring the fun and fantasy of Renaissance Days to the theme park Saturdays and Sundays, March 6 through 28.
This limited time special event will transport guests back to the Renaissance Era as they enter the gates and discover wondrous characters in colorful costumes with period shops and decor. The queen and her royal court in all their majesty will be attending the festivities.
There will be much to see and do with up to 20 different crafts people selling handcrafted goods. Enjoy various interactive entertainment opportunities and partake in the most popular and delectable foods of the time including turkey legs, meat pies, roasted nuts and much more. Huzzah!
While rides are currently unavailable due to government guidance, the world-class animal exhibits, presentations, and fun that Six Flags is known for is included with admission to Renaissance Days. Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is open with a comprehensive safety plan in accordance with local government and CDC guidance, for the health and safety of all guests, team members, and animals.
TICKETS & RESERVATIONS
Online reservations are required in advance for each guest that purchases a ticket, has a Membership, or Season Pass. (Children under the age of 2 are free)
Members and Season Passholders can attend this event using their pass for free admission, along with a required reservation. Pass must be presented at the gate for entry
Admission tickets are as low as $24.99 (+city fee) per person and may vary by day.
Costumes for this event...
We invite you to celebrate the festivities of the event safely. Please be advised of the following rules that will be strictly enforced at the discretion of the park. Failure to follow these rules could lead to removal.
- Masks must be worn by all guests 2 years of age and older and masks MUST cover both the nose and mouth.
- No full facial costume masks and/or coverings will be permitted (cannot cover your eyes).
- Partial face paint is acceptable
- No props or accessories, such as swords, knives, arrows, projectiles, or any other similar perceived weaponry are permissible at this event.
- Guests must wear footwear and shirts. No wheeled shoes.
- Social distancing protocols must be maintained at all times.