Pet Friendly Restaurants and Hotels
Because sometimes you want to travel or dine with the one you can always depend upon, who’s always attentive and loves only you, we’ve put together the following list of Concord restaurants and hotels that are pet-friendly.
They may never pick up the check but you’ll get that always important quality time together.
We recommend you call ahead for complete details and rules when dining or traveling with your pet.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have another location you think should be added.
- Grant Street Pub and Pizzeria (1822 Grant Street) promises delicious pub fare and allows dogs in their patio.
- Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar(1961 Diamond Blvd.) has a robust and tasty menu but make no bones about it, they welcome dogs in their outdoor dining area.
- Tower Grille (1950 Grant St., “B”) offers American Style Cuisine and your pup is welcome in the dog-friendly patio.
- The Hop Grenade, (2151 Salvio St.) is one of Concord’s premiere breweries and they allow dogs in their outdoor patio.
- Eureka! (1975 Diamond Blvd. C-160) offers Deviled Eggs, Mac N’ Cheese Balls, Burgers and a place for your pup in their enclosed outdoor dining area.
- Panera Bread (1975 Diamond Blvd.) serves nutrient rich food you can feel good about. They welcome Fido in the outdoor seating.
- Guadalajara Grill (5446 Ygnacio Valley Road) will give you an authentic Mexican dining experience and allows your dog in their patio.
- Lucille’s Smokehouse BBQ (1 Sunvalley Mall) are cooking up BBQ, southern favorites and have a place for Fido in their outdoor dining area.
- ButtercuP Diner (4301 Clayton Road) serves hearty food at a quality price. They also welcome pups in their outdoor area.
- La Piñata (2301 Willow Pass Rd.) is a restaurant and Tequila Bar that promises fine Mexican cuisine. They welcome your dog in their outdoor dining area.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea, (5458 Ygnacio Valley Road Suite 10, 785 Oak Grove Road Suite I, 2072 Salvio Street) brews up coffee, tea and has space outdoors for your pup.
- Five Guys (5442 Ygnacio Valley Road) create hamburgers, fries and more with fresh ingredients. They have a nice outdoor place to dine where your dog is welcome.
- Salsa Verde (970 Detroit Avenue) are noted for serving traditional Mexican food made only from the finest ingredients. And pups are welcome in their outdoor patio.
- Starbucks, (Multiple Locations) Your dog is welcome in any of the outdoor patio areas while you sip lattes, espressos and Frappuccinos.
- Chipotle, (785 Oak Grove Road, Suite E 1) Sourcing the best ingredients and hand preparing food by hand, they also invite Fido to join you outside when dining.
- Taqueria Los Gallos (1950 Grant Street, A) is a fast food alternative and a handy stop for tacos, burritos and salsa bar. Pups are welcome in the outdoor area.
- Dairy Queen(4463 Clayton Road) Indulge in Blizzards, Burgers and Sodas in the outdoor dining area with your dog by your side.
And ready to give your pets a home during your travels, the following Concord hotels are each pet friendly:
- Crowne Plaza Hotel (45 John Glenn Drive) Pets up to 35 lbs are allowed. A $100 deposit per visit will be required. The Crowne Plaza has designated pet rooms and the hotel is close to an area where your pet can walk and exercise.
- Hilton Concord (1970 Diamond Blvd) Pets are allowed up to 75lbs. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Premier Inns Concord (1581 Concord Avenue) offers pet-friendly accomodations.
- Motel 6 Concord (3606 Clayton Road) Well behaved pets are welcome.