On July 21 and 22, 2018, more than 75 vintage, antique and handmade vendors that have been creatively curated by Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market will showcase their treasures at the Craneway Pavilion in Richmond. As the most popular and well-attended event of its kind in the Southwest, Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market attracts tens of thousands of shoppers to its semiannual events in the market’s hometown of Scottsdale, Ariz. With a reputation for featuring quality vendors selling unique items and inspiring design, the market is sure to be a popular attraction for vintage enthusiasts across the Bay Area.
• Tickets will first be available online June 1, 2018 at junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com
• Early Entry, 8-9 a.m. Saturday, July 21: $20.00 in advance or $25.00 at the gate
• General Admission, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday & Sunday July 21-22: $8.00 at gate only
• Military discount, $1.00 off, at gate only
• Wear official Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market apparel for $1.00 discount, at gate only
• Kids 12 and under are free
• Venue charges $10.00 for parking — please plan to carpool