Peach Perfect Wine Slushies
Enjoy a refreshing wine cocktail made with fresh peaches
- 1 bottle chilled fruity white wine (Moscato, Sauvignon Blanc or any of choice)
- 5-6 medium-sized fresh peaches – blanched, peeled, sliced and frozen (or one bag of frozen peaches)
- Sliced peaches for garnish, if desired.
1. Combine wine and peaches in a blender, puree until smooth
2. Place the mixture in the freezer and stir occasionally (every 30 minutes or so) until it becomes thickened and slushy.
3. Pour into glasses or cups, add peach slice garnish.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Serves 4. Make ahead and allow for freezing time to achieve optimal slushiness. You can also make in advance, freeze until solid, then defrost for 15 minutes or so before serving.