Double the Fun Shakes
Two treats that taste like spring: Lettuce Inn's fresh veggie smoothie and a cool & creamy vanilla mint shake
Lettuce Inn's Fresh Green Smoothie
Spirulina Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon of spirulina
- 1/2 cup of ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well combined.
Special Thanks to Karen at Lettuce Inn for providing us this recipe!
Creamy Vanilla Mint Shake
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (classic vanilla works best)
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon mint extract (not peppermint)
- 7-10 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream
Garnish – if desired:
- Green sanding sugar or sprinkles
- Maraschino cherry
- Or Thin Mint Cookie
Mix ice cream, milk, mint extract and food coloring in a blender on high until well blended. Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream. Add garnishes if desired.